EARMUFF SIZING INSTRUCTIONS:
These easy to use earmuffs can very simply be made bigger for older children.
The wire section (A) is extendable and is concealed inside the black bracket (B) that connects to the coloured muff like in photo 1.
To extend the wire section, hold earmuffs with two hands positioned like photo 2, one hand on head band and other hand on coloured muff.
Pull the black headband away from the coloured muff to extend the wire arms out of the black brackets (like in photo 3). To make the earmuffs smaller, push the wire arms back inside the black brackets to conceal them (like photo 1).
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Meets New Zealand Standards - AS/NZS 1270
- Rated to Class 5
- 20 Decibel(dB) Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)
- 26 Decibel(dB) Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
- For children aged 9 months and above
- Durable Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) cups, POM A4 headband, PVC cushions
- Twin point mounted cups for Even pressure distribution
- Earcup pivot points tilt for perfect fit and gives an excellent seal against noise
- Cups lined with sound deadening material for sound protection-ear cups with foam-filled comfort cushions for long wear
- Headband and covering made from hard flexible thermoplastic or metal and covered with a form cushioning pad for head protection