Our safety helmets or hard hats are made from high quality virgins plastics. Excellent quality and great features which include
- Hard hat shell made from durable ABS
- Flip up visor holder
- Clear PC visor conforms to CE EN166 & ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Helmet mounted earmuffs conform to NZ approved CE EN352-1 & ANSI S3.19 standards
- Helmet fitting size 45 – 61 cm
- 6 points suspension for comfortable fit
- Rain gutter around edge of helmet
- Certified to NZ equivalent standard (AS/NZS 1801:1997) – CE EN397 & and ANSI Z89.1
Did you know:
Sitesafe NZ specify that hard hats comply with the New Zealand (AS/NZS 1801:1997) or equivalent standard (CE EN397 & ANSI Z89.1), must be worn at all times while on site where there is a risk of objects falling from above.
If you are in construction, you need Hard hats that comply with these standards, as most works sites are making them a mandatory PPE item.