All our helmets are made from virgin rugged ABS plastic material and conform to AS/NZ equivalent standards ANSI & CE Standards (CE EN397, ANSI Z89.1). All helmets have 6 point suspension for extra safety and comfortable fit.
- Hard hat shell made from durable ABS
- 6 points suspension for comfortable fit
- Mounted Earmuff slots
- Rain gutter around edge of helmet
- Certified to NZ equivalent standards (AS/NZS 1801:1997) CE EN397 & and ANSI Z89.1
- Earmuffs conform to AS/NZ 1270 standards
- Rating dB NRR 23, SNR 30
- Wire Mesh and clear Poly-Carbonate face shields to choose from
Did you know:
Sitesafe NZ specify that hard hats comply with the New Zealand (AS/NZS 1801:1997) or equivalent standard (CE EN397 & ANSI Z89.1), must be worn at all times while on-site where there is a risk of objects falling from above.
If you are in construction, you need Hard hats that comply with these standards, as most works sites are making them a mandatory PPE item.